The park will ensure a number of safety measures.
Tayto Park will open its doors with limited capacity from Thursday June 18th.
Admission with a pre-booked ticket will be capped at 1,450 entries per day which is 10% of usual capacity.
There are also a number of guidelines that need to be adhered too:
- On arrival, car park attendees will usher guests to car parking spaces ensuring social distancing between cars.
- Temperature check teams will check the temperatures of every guest upon arrival to admissions.
- Tayto Park has increased the number of hand sanitiser locations available throughout the park.
- Tayto Park has set up informative and advisory signage highlighting social distancing guidelines.
- Tayto Park guides will be on hand to advise guests on adhering to social distancing.
- All guests must sanitise their hands when getting on and off each attraction.
- Protective screens will be in place at till points throughout the park and contactless payment is encouraged.
”Employees have undertaken extra training regarding the best health, safety and hygiene practices including the implementation of an advance cleaning regime and the appropriate use of personal protective equipment,” the park said in a statement.