Concert promoters have released the following information ahead of Picture This’ headline show at the RDS on Saturday.
Ryan McMullan: 17:00
Little Hours: 17:50
JP Cooper: 18.45
Clean Bandit: 20:00
IMPORTANT: NO QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING
NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts.
If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium. Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium.
• Due to increased security measures strict security check will be in operation .Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. It is strongly advised that bags should be no greater than A4 . Everyone will be subject to search .
• This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
• Allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner.
• We may conduct additional further security searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit
• Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
• Glass or cans, Food or Drink , umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted.
No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
• See www.mcd.ie for full details.
• Obey the stewards and Gardai and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
• Don’t rush to exits after the concerts.
• The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
• Allow additional time to get through security checks
• There are no re-admissions to the concert.
• The Promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email [email protected] if you:
• Have any queries or accessible requests including access, toilets, dietary requirement etc, please ensure that you have brought attention to this prior to attending the event to allow MCD the opportunity to assist you with having a more enjoyable day at the event.
• If you have any general queries or accessible requests that has not been addressed in the event information provided.
If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback in relation to the event
Please contact a steward promptly and request directions to the nearest Customer care /ticket information point. Customer Care/Ticketing staff will be dressed in PINK HI VIS by ensuring to bring it to the attention of a member of staff, it will enable MCD to address your issue more readily and ensure a more enjoyable experience at the concert. If you are not satisfied with the assistance or response that you have been given, it is your responsibility to request to speak to a member of MCD staff at the event. We are dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service but it is much more difficult for MCD to resolve an issue once the event has passed.
We encourage all fans to walk, Bike, or use public transportation to the show, But if you must drive, please carpool.
Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
• As traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport. (Bus / Dart) www.dublinbus.ie www.irishrail.ie
***IMPORTANT: Please note that there is an event on in the Aviva Stadium on the same night. Leave plenty of time to get to and from the venue.*** As a result, after the concert at the RDS, Sandymount and Grand Canal Dock DART stations will be closed. Passengers travelling home by DART should board at Lansdowne Road DART station. Please see map for location and follow signage.
If travelling by Dublin Bus to the event, it is strongly advised that you get off at the following Bus Stops:
• 415 Pembroke Road opposite Embassy of United States of America (routes serving this stop are 120, 18, 4, 7 and 7a)
• 483 Merrion Road opposite British Embassy (routes serving this stop are 27 X 4, 7 and 7A)
Coach parking will be available in Simmonscourt but Coach Companies must contact MCD in advance via email – [email protected] – to book, as coach parking spaces are limited.
Please use city centre car parks and car pool.
• Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route. www.theaa.ie/roadwatch/newsroom – An Garda Siochana
Traffic management plan in operation: www.garda.ie
• Under 14’s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
• All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian over the age of 25.
• Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply.
Should you have any queries regarding the age policies or require any assistance please email the promoter directly [email protected]
Credit card collections/ Guest list
RDS Main Hall Merrion off Road (Map will show location )
Please contact the promoter in advance of the concert: [email protected] with any accessible requests or queries.
For accessibility parking and further information please contact [email protected]. Please note that Accessible Parking MUST be booked in advance of the event.
For further event information please check www.mcd.ie and www.ticketmaster.ie
*Cover image via Instagram/@bandpicturethis