If you like your cars, the Cannonball is a must-see
If you’re looking for a bit of a high-octane spectacle, the super car event known as the Cannonball 2023, has been announced.
In case you’re new to the concept, basically it’s a fleet of super cars on a roadtrip across Ireland in the hopes of raising some much needed funds for charity.
2023’s Cannonball route has been announced – so it’s time to start planning where you can go to catch a glimpse of a collection of cars you may only have seen in movies.
It will begin on September 15th in Malahide in Dublin with stops in Cavan and Mayo that day.
Over the weekend, around 190 super cars will stop in Mayo, Galway, Limerick, Cork and Kilkenny.
View this post on Instagram
This year the group has chosen The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation as its partner charity.
Here’s the full breakdown of stops for the convoy:
Friday Sept 15th
- 10:30, Malahide Castle, County Dublin.
- 13:00, Slieve Russell Hotel, County Cavan.
- 18:00, Ballina, County Mayo.
Saturday Sept 16th
- 10:30, Ballina, County Mayo.
- 13:00, Salthill Hotel, County Galway.
Sunday Sept 17th
- 10:30, Pery Square, County Limerick.
- 12:00, Circle K Fermoy, County Cork.
- 13:00, Fota Island Resort, County Cork.
- 18:00, Kilkenny City Centre.